Cherry Flush Door
This flush Cherry door is a popular door for particularly commercial use.
- Manufactured using solid timber components for additional stability.
- Doors come immaculately finished with a clear lacquer.
- Full FSC chain of custody certification.
- 35mm/40mm doors are none fire rated (these can take up to 25 working days to manufacture)
- 44mm doors are FD30 accredited.
- 54mm doors are FD60 accredited (these can take up to 15 working days to manufacture).
- Bespoke sizes (up to 3000 x 1000 x 54) are available on request.
Vision panels can be added to this door by purchasing a product here.
These doors feel solid and heavy in weight, ironmongery can be fitted to any specification and they have 6mm lippings (10mm for FD60 doors) to the vertical edges, which means you can trim them by up to 3mm in width and unlimited in height to get the perfect fit.
We Also Recommend