Polyrey Aigue Marine A014 Laminate Door
This flush Polyrey Laminate door is a popular door for particularly commercial use.
- Laminate Reference: Polyrey Aigue Marine A014
- Manufactured using solid timber components for additional stability.
- Full FSC chain of custody certification.
- 44mm doors are FD30 accredited.
- 54mm doors are FD60 accredited.
- Bespoke sizes (up to 3000 x 1000 x 54) are available on request.
- High pressure laminate facing provides a durable and clean finish which is perfect for any application. Particularly useful for areas where a robust, versatile and hygienic door is necessary.
- Lippings come either exposed or concealed (please specify at order stage).
- Allow 3 weeks for delivery.
Vision panels can be added to this door by purchasing a product here.
These doors feel solid and heavy in weight, ironmongery can be fitted to any specification and they have 8mm lippings (10mm for FD60 doors) to the vertical edges, which means you can trim them by up to 3mm in width and unlimited in height to get the perfect fit.
We Also Recommend